Elk Hunting Above Treeline

Elk Hunting Above Treeline
12,000 ft at Dusk

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday


My legs have quit hurting and I'm ready to get back on the mountain. Heather and I plan to take the kids to ski school again Saturday while we ski that morning before we go to the church.



Heather and I plan to help at a "Parent's day off" this Saturday that they have at church every month. It allows parents to leave their kids for four hours at the church for games, videos, movies, & snacks. Pretty much an all out play time. It is normally held on the first Friday evening of the month and is called "First Fridays", but this one is Saturday from 11-4 to allow parents to Christmas shop.


I've included a picture of the kids from back home. I believe it is from Gretel's birthday party before we moved here to CO.

No comments: