Elk Hunting Above Treeline

Elk Hunting Above Treeline
12,000 ft at Dusk

Friday, December 1, 2006

Skiing tomorrow instead of hunting

Heather is going to a Ladies Luncheon at church tomorrow, so the kids and I are going to take ski lessons. We get really discounted prices because Heather is working up there. Its been at least 12 years since I skied at Paoli Peaks, Indiana. I'll try to get pictures up of the kids in their gear on the mountain soon.

The hunting will have to wait until I check on where I can or can't drive, because of the snow, and where all the late season elk hunters are. Although it is legal, I doubt the elk hunters would appreciate me screaming on a predator call trying to kill a bobcat or coyote.

I don't know what the world is coming to on the day I decide to ski instead of hunt.

No comments: