Elk Hunting Above Treeline

Elk Hunting Above Treeline
12,000 ft at Dusk

Tuesday, November 21, 2006




Thinking that maybe next spring we may try to buy a house in Leadville even if our house hasn't sold. There are a couple older/cheaper houses on the market that look like a person could put some effort into modernizing and could make a nice profit if they choose to sell. There is one in particular that I'm interested in, but who knows if it will still be there and I'm not sure we can qualify while still having the house in IL. I do know that the price is low enough that the mortgage would be less than rent here near Avon, and I'm already tired of throwing money out the window on rent.




I have included a couple pictures of some shoulder mounts of whitetails I have done in the past and entered into a show or two. Really has nothing to do with the original direction of my post but I wanted to try adding pictures and the blog is labled Bowhunter.

No comments: