Elk Hunting Above Treeline

Elk Hunting Above Treeline
12,000 ft at Dusk

Thursday, January 25, 2007

X Games

Isaac and I are going to the XGames this Saturday with Eric and his son Ashton. The games are ongoing right now in Aspen. Eric offered to take Isaac and I decided to go along also. I have a feeling the crowd will be pretty crazy considering the kind of crowd that follows these games. The events that we'll be watching will be Snowmobile Snowcross racing and several Snowboarding events. I think Isaac is the most interested in seeing the Snowboard Superpipe event.
I think we will drive to Basalt then ride a bus to the smaller ski resort (Buttermilk) outside of Aspen where the event is being held. Isaac is pretty exited. I'm skeptical because of the crowd. The events will be fun to watch but I don't care for big crowds. Never have, never will.

ESPN will be broadcasting throughout the day so you may see us standing alongside the masses.

No comments: