Elk Hunting Above Treeline

Elk Hunting Above Treeline
12,000 ft at Dusk

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year

The new year has showed up faster than the last. I guess it comes with age. Hopefully 2009 will be a good year.

Sean, Jennifer, Jacob, and Lane were here over Christmas. We all had a great time with them here. Sean and Jacob were sick part of the time, but I believe they took it home with them and none of us got sick. We had fun skiing a couple days and played the new Wii a lot. They got to see plenty of snow and lots of cold....real cold.

David and Janet will be here on the 13th, so were looking forward to their first Colorado visit. I should have the new basement bedroom finished when they get here. The shower may not have the tile installed, but the drywall should be finished and painted.
David plans to ski some at Ski Cooper. I'm sure we can get a couple days in if he wants to.

I've done a poor job of taking and posting photos lately. I've got some from Christmas to post, so maybe I'll get them up before too long. I've got video of Sean, Jacob and Lane skiing that should be fun for anyone to watch.

No comments: