Elk Hunting Above Treeline

Elk Hunting Above Treeline
12,000 ft at Dusk

Monday, November 20, 2006

Parents are here for Thanksgiving

We picked Mom and Dad up in Denver last Saturday. They'll be staying until the 28th. This is their first trip to Colorado and their first time in the Rockies. We were excited to see them for the first time in three months.
I would like to go home for Christmas but I don't believe it is possible. It would not only allow for a lot of visiting, but I could do a little late season bowhunting back home since I'm still technically an IL resident.
To be honest, I'm about to go out of my mind not bowhunting whitetails during November. Next fall/winter will be different, I'll be a CO resident and I'll be able to spread my tags out for elk/deer/bear and antelope. I may even take a couple short trips to NE for some public land whitetails if the finances are in order, ie. I've sold my house in IL.

No comments: